Mr. Greg Reymann brings thirty years of experience in the financial services industry, serving in executive risk management and compliance roles for some of the most well-regarded financial services companies in the country. Mr. Reymann has held Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Risk Officer, and Assistance General Counsel roles for large enterprises, advising his client on a wide range of compliance and regulatory issues. Mr. Reymann has developed and implemented compliance programs for investment advisers, broker-dealers, hedge funds and mutual funds, has overseen regulatory filings, managed legal issues, and handled regulatory inquiries and investigations from the SEC, FINRA, and state regulatory authorities. Mr. Reymann also has extensive experience guiding clients through regulatory findings, including Form ADV, Form BD, Form N-1A, and other related filings.
In addition to his Juris Doctor, Mr. Reymann has earned two Masters of Laws (Taxation and Estate Planning) and has previously held Series 6, 7, 24, and 26 registrations. Mr. Reymann’s Legal and Industry experience combined to give him a comprehensive perspective on the legal and compliance challenges faced daily by regulated entities and their associated person and a unique combination of experience to address them.
Mr. Reymann’s practice areas are as follows:
- Compliance consulting services, including developing, revising and monitoring compliance programs;
- Performing annual compliance and mock reviews for registered investment advisers, broker-dealers, and hedge and mutual funds;
- Providing legal services in the areas of securities, corporate and tax law matters that impact his clients;
- Implementing the legal and corporate steps for his clients that are starting an investment advisory business;
- Preparing and submitting a wide range or regulatory filings; and
- Leading his clients during SEC, FINRA, and state regulatory examinations.
- University of Akron School of Law - J.D. - 1984
- University of Miami School of Law - LL.M. in Taxation - 1986
- University of Miami School of Law - LL.M. in Estate Planning - 2000
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call us at (813) 497-1400 to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Client Focused
- 3 Results Driven